Saturday, August 11, 2012

Raleigh Galloway Training Run #13

We took the Group picture today. I had planned to run six miles but was not feel great so I decided to walk sin - I was still hopping to be able to run and walk the Va Beach RR half - I did well to about mile 4 then I got light headed again and almost blacked out again - Maureen who has decided to walk with me called Micki and she who was already on her way to her own run - she picked me up and took me to REX emergency - They checked me out - blood work - blood sugar, cat scan of my head all normal my blood pressure was too low which was strange because I had been having trouble with it being high - he changed my meds and sent me home - told me to keep running - Micki and Maureen were wonderful - they moved my car to the hospital and stayed with me - I should not have tried to go so far - I really thought I could do it - Up to mile 4 it was good -
Raleigh Galloway Training Run #13 by ashby

No comments: