Monday, May 28, 2012

Team CBC Brewery Ride

Good ride - it was nice and fun to do a Team CBC ride and to ride from the Brewery again - I was doing a recovery ride - a piano ride - I rode with Meri - we had a nice ride - the weather was good a bit hot but mostly cloudy - I was riding Turtle2 and she preformed well but I got me to decide to work on finishing working on the conversion of Turtle3 to Bionx - I have finished the wheel a couple of days ago - I worked out a way to mount the battery and mounted it and the console - took her for a test ride - I need to order a console cable extension so I can move the console to the right side - everything else is working fine - I hope to have her finished and on the road this or next week -

Team CBC Brewery Ride by ashby3

1 comment:

Huan said...

The Devils Ride is a tv show about a motorcycle club or MC that is based out of southern california. The Laffing Devils MC is a group of guys who like to ride motorcycles. It is a discovery channel show that is a reality tv show about a group of guys known as the Laffing Devils. The Devils Ride is very popular already. The Devils Ride