Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Wednesday Lunch Time Run

Well long time since I have done a lunch run  and my first run since riding CNC - I got pretty badly sunburned at CNC - I just did not expect to get that much Sun - I usually do not burn much but I guess since I have not been riding much I did not have much Sun to start with - I felt poorly until today so I have been taking it easy - busy tonight so I decided to do a lunch run today - only problem with them is I am limited to about 25 minutes so I have time to change and clean up - I felt good and thought I was running a good pace but the Forerunner thought other wise - well it still felt good and I enjoyed the run - got to try out and break in my new Kinsei 4s - they felt real good - my Kinsei 3s do not feel worn out and I will continue to use them for trails and wet runs as long as they feel good - Looking forward to the Flying Pirate Half and 5K this weekend - I will likely run Thursday at lunch also - I know I can not do anything to improve my readiness for this weekend but I have run so little lately -

Wednesday Lunch Time Run

No comments: