Saturday, February 18, 2012

Saturday Tapir Run

Good run - we had a nice group today including Meri, Emily, Linda, Ivy Bert, Jon and Jafar(sorry sure I spelled that wrong) we all started together after two internals Jon and Ivy took off to do some speed work - I was feeling real good and set the pace for a while - at 4 mile I turned back - I only want to do 8 miles due to the full the Sunday before and I am running a half next weekend - I had no problem no pain - I got a little tired at about mile 6.5 but I did fine I just had to take it a bit slower - I was a few extra intervals - Geo turned around with me he had run a bit before the rest of us - we had a nice run - it was a good day but I did get a bit tired and I was a bit surprised - I have not needed a nap after a run for a long time but I did today - I assume it is just from needing to recover more from the full - I likely should not have run 8 miles but I did enjoy the run and with the rain tomorrow I will likely just be sitting around the house

Saturday Tapir Run

No comments: