Monday, January 9, 2012

Taper Run

Good run - real good run considering my knee is still recovering - I ran most of the time with Emily and we decide to only run six plus miles due to my knee, that she had not been able to run this week and we were running a half the next weekend - the weather was wonderful and we had a nice group running today including Meri, Bert, Laura, Jafar(I know I messed this up sorry) and Buddy - I was hurting a bit after the run so I did not hang around for the gathering but went to see Jessica and had her work on my knee - it did help a lot - I only had a little pain but felt she would be able to speed my recovery - I got some new KT tape at Capital City Run Walk - the new name for The Athlete's Foot - I am testing it now and hopping it will stick a lot better than the KT Tape I have been using - looks good so far - looking forward to race in GA this Saturday -

Taper Run

No comments: