Monday, December 19, 2011

Washington Crossing Marathon

Good run but very very hard - there was only a marathon but I just ran a half - this was my first double and I finished it well but was very tired not real sore but a bit stiff today - it was very extremely dam cold - I could just not get any speed up - I was so cold even after running the first of three loops I was still cold - I believe that the cold sapped some of my energy not sure about this I guess I was slow just because I had run the day before but ti did not seem like the problem - it was a difficult route real hilly - it was also very pretty and a nice place - again Jon, Rob, Eric and Chad run Fulls - I just do not see how they do it - good job guys - this makes 12 halves this year - it should give me 4 moons but I am just not sure to Half Fanatics will count this even - it was a Fat-Ass run self supported but there were about 25 other runners - I was disappointed with my time but pleased I completed the event - the even took place is a state park where Washington cross the Delaware river during the Revolutionary War -

Washington Crossing Marathon

No comments: