Tuesday, November 15, 2011

OBX Trip Ride

Real nice ride - rode with Emily, Meri and Jon with Jon leading the ride - I had suggested we ride a 9:00 but was moving slow this morning and the group up a good while - II do not like doing that sort of thing but we really did not need to keep to any sort of schedule - we rode north to the Wrights Brother Memorial where we got on our bikes and climbed up to the memorial - nice view up there and this year in spite of running faster during the Half and running the 8K the day before I felt great climbing the hill - I do admit I was a bit sore coming down but not bad - we the went of to the buildings and toured them briefly - Turtle preformed wonderfully - I am so enjoying ride this Catrike as compared to my TerraTrike Tour - the Tour is not a bad trike just the Expedition is a much better one - Catrike is offering a deal again and I need to decide if I am going to get another one - I want one, maybe a different model - when the group got back to the house I continued on South - I was just feeling like riding a bit more and had never seen the road South - it was nice and interesting but at one point the path turned into cement and was a bit rough - when I turned around I got on the road and rode on it until the path turned back into asphalt -

OBX Trip Ride

No comments: