Sunday, October 16, 2011

Team CBC/NCBC Fall MS Ride

Team CBC/NCBC Fall MS Ride

Great ride - it was a beautiful out today - it was a good route - lot of other cyclist - I tried to video the start which made me start about two minutes behind the group that and having some trouble with the que sheet put me behind most of the group - I did caught up with some on the road and at the rest stop - there was only one rest stop at mile 29 which was OK for me but I think others were expecting them more often - the rest stop was well stocked and the folks manning it were great - I did eat a banana with some peanut butter on it - not great for me but I enjoyed it - Turtle preformed wonderfully the adjustment to the heads really fixed the shimmy problem - I had her up to almost 40mph today and she felt great - no problem - I felt really well and was riding great - I felt really strong today - it was a good ride with a bunch of other cyclist and some good friends -

No comments: