Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Tuesday Evening Speed Work - Intervals

Good run - well today was a failure and a success - I failed to do four intervals but I got myself out there and I did three the last one of which I really did not want to do - I just did not have the forth one in me - seems silly now but when I was out there I just could not get myself to do the forth - my splits were OK I am still trying to get down into the 12s but I have a ways to go - that is what my goal is for now - over all I am not unhappy with my times - no problems no pain - I just wore out - the front gates were chained today but I drove around and found some in the back that were open - there was baseball game or practice going on - I hope that is not the only reason the back was open and I an going to have trouble finding it open now - will just have to wait and see - off next week if I feel up to it after the Half I will go to Sanford to do the Brick City Tribe Run - blood pressure 178/78 45 sugar 76 weight down a new low - I am back on a cheese fast again this week - I fast from it for five days then have some on Saturday and Sunday usually at one meal and one treat instead of every meal and two treats - I miss the cheese but it seems to be working -

Time: 00:19:21
Distance: 1.34 mi
Elevation Gain: 14 ft
Calories: 278 C
Avg Temperature: 94.7 °F

Weight
264.7 lbs
Body Fat
31.2 %
Body Water
47.1 %
Bone Mass
8.9 lbs
Muscle Mass
173.3 lbs
Physique Rating
2
Visceral Fat
17
Metabolic Age
71 years
Daily Caloric Intake
4,424 C

Tuesday Evening Speed Work - Intervals

No comments: