Thursday, July 21, 2011

Thursday Lunch Run

Good run - first run since the Scream Half - HOT run - I felt pretty good - calves have been very sore and are still a bit stiff but not painful and I had no problems running - I felt pretty slow but I was pushing it and my pace was pretty good - not great but not bad - I have been pretty sore after the Scream but I expected to - I enjoyed that run and will likely do it again - I have been having a bit of trouble with depression and knew part of it was from losing my father but it has been pretty bad then I remember post event depression and being too sore to run so all those do help explain it - I really needed to run today I hope it was not too soon - I really want to do 16 if possible Saturday to stay on schedule - blood pressure 168/89 53 sugar 99 weight has been stead lately - I have eased off a bit on my diet I am still almost zero carb and have no cheese at work but am eating some cheese when I want some in the evening - I has helped to reduce the stress -

Time: 00:24:42
Distance: 1.50 mi
Elevation Gain: 73 ft
Calories: 335 C
Avg Temperature: 91.6 °F

Weight
270.8 lbs
Body Fat
29.4 %
Body Water
48.1 %
Bone Mass
9.3 lbs
Muscle Mass
182.0 lbs
Physique Rating
3
Visceral Fat
16
Metabolic Age
62 years
Daily Caloric Intake
4,653 C

Thursday Lunch Run

No comments: