Sunday, July 3, 2011

Team CBC Brewery Ride 49 miles

Good ride - it was pretty hot - we had 22 in the 'less than 17 mph average' group - it was a real good group and fun to ride with - I like this route and some parts of it were new to me - it was not am easy route for me - lots of rollers and not enough flats for me to make up the time I would lose on the climbs but I still like it - we had one flat and about three miles out the bar end on my left handle bar hopped off - it carries my mirror, the Garmin 605 and the iSport - I of course retrieved it and nothing was hurt but I did lose the bar plug - I road up and down the road twice looking for it but no luck - no problems but a little pain in my right knee - I am looking forward to the Fire Cracker on the 4th - hopping my knee is not a problem - we had an excellent gathering after the ride - we had a excellent gathering after the ride - big crowd of folks hung around it was sort of hot but also really nice under the trees - i really enjoy the company of these folks - blood pressure 158/85 51 sugar 87 weight down today -

Time: 02:59:17
Distance: 48.67 mi
Elevation Gain: 1,627 ft
Calories: 1,467 C
Avg Temperature: 91.3 °F

Weight
265.0 lbs
Body Fat
30.3 %
Body Water
47.5 %
Bone Mass
9.0 lbs
Muscle Mass
175.6 lbs
Physique Rating
2
Visceral Fat
17
Metabolic Age
67 years
Daily Caloric Intake
4,481 C

Team CBC Brewery Ride 49 miles

My Pictures are HERE

No comments: