Saturday, July 2, 2011

Galloway Run #9

Good run - I felt real good and ran well - we had a smaller group today because of the split of the group to create a 12:30 pace group - we still had 18 runners and with three leaders that was no problem - we had one runner mover up and one new run today - we did the Indian Run today that amounted to the last runner in the group running from the back to the front - it turned out to be a lot of fun everyone went through this at least twice and a number did it as many as five time - I did it twice - I felt I needed to try to stay near the front as some of our runners were running too fast after finishing their Indian Run - pace is important to me - I really pushed myself during my Indian Runs and very much to my surprise I was running a 9:06 during part of my run - I made two mistakes today - I got in the way of a cyclist - he was able to avoid me - I never heard of saw him - it was my fault but it would have help if he had said something - I dropped my sunglasses and stopped to get them making the group run around me - I just did it without thinking - we had a real nice gathering after the run at Parana Bread - I really do enjoy being with a group of runners or cyclist - no problems no pain - blood pressure 152/89 50 sugar 77 weight still down a good bit - I hope my scale is not just fibbing to me -

Time: 02:11:31
Distance: 8.06 mi
Elevation Gain: 163 ft
Calories: 1,964 C
Avg Temperature: 74.6 °F

Weight
266.8 lbs
Body Fat
26.8 %
Body Water
49.7 %
Bone Mass
9.5 lbs
Muscle Mass
185.8 lbs
Physique Rating
3
Visceral Fat
15
Metabolic Age
52 years
Daily Caloric Intake
4,735 C

Galloway Run #9

My Pictures are HERE

No comments: