Monday, July 4, 2011

Firecracker 100 -2011

Good ride - I had a real good time and really enjoy this ride - we had a big crowd and it was nice to see so many old friends - Turtle preformed flawlessly - she is such a joy to ride - I broke her all-time down hill speed today - there wer three rest stop on the 100K route which was enough but they could have been better - the first stop had one port-a potty and there was a big line - I wnet for the bushes to make it quicker for me and to allow the ladies less time to wait - not to self if you are using the bushes and it is a Holly bush be careful - the second rest stop had no port-a-potty that I could find - the third was pretty good but none of them had ice which would have been so great on a 100+ degree day - also all of them only had two or three water stations - there were big line again - I of course could eat very little of what they had I did eat a banana at each stop and several peices of watermelon at the end - all of these were indulgences but it was a nice treat and I did not have to pay for them or have them in my house - all of the volunteers were great - one other thing the bothered me was the route was short - the metric should have been at least 62.4 - it was not even 57 miles - I feel like I was cheated - this really needs to be fixed - blood pressure 170/88 50 sugar 88 weight up a bit -

Time: 03:25:35
Distance: 56.59 mi
Elevation Gain: 2,346 ft
Calories: 1,654 C
Avg Temperature: 88.1 °F

Weight
268.3 lbs
Body Fat
30.6 %
Body Water
47.4 %
Bone Mass
9.1 lbs
Muscle Mass
177.0 lbs
Physique Rating
3
Visceral Fat
17
Metabolic Age
68 years
Daily Caloric Intake
4,525 C

Firecracker 100

My Pictures are HERE

No comments: