Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Wednesday Morning Run by ashby3 at Garmin Connect - Details

Was not one of my better runs - first run after the Hatfield& & McCoy Half - my legs are tired and my calves are still pretty sore but I really wanted to run - I felt good running and did get to feeling better during the last half miles - I felt real slow and I was - nothing really hurt but my calves a bit I am just a bit sore and stiff - this post event depression stuff is really annoying and running seems to be the only thing that helps it but I also felt like I need to rest so I was stuck not sure what tot do -

Time: 00:27:08
Distance: 1.51 mi
Elevation Gain: 61 ft
Calories: 252 C
Avg Temperature: 65.4 °F

Weight
290.2 lbs
Body Fat
33.4 %
Body Water
46.3 %
Bone Mass
9.4 lbs
Muscle Mass
183.9 lbs
Physique Rating
3
Visceral Fat
19
Metabolic Age
77 years
Daily Caloric Intake
4,143 C

Wednesday Morning Run

No comments: