Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Wednesday Lunch Run

Good run - wow was it hot - I felt good but my legs are tired, guess I did give them a good workout this morning - they were OK just heavy - I was trying to push the pace but felt like I was just crawling - right knee still not right, it did not hurt but there was still that stiffness at the beginning of my run, no other problems or pain - I mat put KTape on it for the Half - for the first time I have so tenderness on one of my nips, the right one only guess I had better get something to cover them with from now on - I have really like not having to deal with that so far - not sure I will run Thursday will have to wait and see how I fell -

Time: 00:25:11
Distance: 1.56 mi
Elevation Gain: 74 ft
Calories: 354 C
Avg Temperature: 91.6 °F

Wednesday Lunch Run

No comments: