Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Tuesday Speed Workout - Intervals

Good run - I felt good and ran well - I went to the Garner High School but found the track locked up again - I had heard that the Clayton High School had a nice track and it was not locked up - I looked on Google maps and it looked good so I drove there - it is about 10 miles from my home - the track was easy to find and was just great - I did the same routine I had done two weeks ago except I added a lap - I slowed down a little each lap inspite of trying to run as fast as I could with out push my heart rate too high - I felt like I could have done more but also want to not ramp up too fast - next time I will do four laps - this is three weeks in a row since I have been told one should do three weeks then take a week off and because it will be just after the Half I will not be doing this next week - I am still surprised that doing a workout that lasts 20 minutes could do me any good but it does seem to be helping - no problems no pain -

Time: 00:19:32
Distance: 1.34 mi
Elevation Gain: 24 ft
Calories: 302 C
Avg Temperature: 91.7 °F

Tuesday Speed Workout - Intervals by ashby3 at Garmin Connect - Details

No comments: