Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Tuesday Speed Work - Intervals

Good run but very hard - with all the smoke in the air I should have most likely done these indoors on a dread-mill at the gym but I just do so prefer the track - it was also pretty hot - they were spraying water on the field so the humidly had to be very high there also - I was planning to do four intervals but I was spent after two - sort of fells like I failed but it was better than not doing any - I am really tired now - new Forerunner is working well - I did not get the foot pod associated with it so no cadence data today - other wise I am happy with my splits they could be better of course but they are OK -

Time: 00:16:21
Distance: 1.09 mi
Elevation Gain: 18 ft
Calories: 215 C
Avg Temperature: 96.7 °F

Tuesday Speed Work - Intervals

No comments: