Monday, June 20, 2011

Tir na nOg Club Run #38

Good run - felt good ran real well - legs heavy again at the beginning but got better by mile one - it was hot tonight but not terrible and it cool off nicely after the run - I am doing these run as tempo run now at least that is what I am trying to do - I had some kick let at the end but I am not sure how much faster it was - nice gathering after the run Emily, Meri, Cara, Mickie, Lisa, Bert, Ron Dleep, Ron, John among others were there - we talked a bit about our Galloway groups and about the house for the OBX trip - today I have changed my diet - today I at NO cheese - I cannot remember the last time I have done that - I do so like cheese but I need to see if that is what is stopping from losing weight - I did get hungry and had to eat a little more than usual but my calories are still down - going to try this for five day - I hope I can see something by then - this week end I may allow myself a little cheese but not as much as I have been eating - about 25% of what I was eating - blood pressure 163/87 49 sugar 97 weight down a tiny bit -

Time: 00:49:59
Distance: 3.17 mi
Elevation Gain: 127 ft
Calories: 686 C
Avg Temperature: 92.7 °F

Weight
288.2 lbs
Body Fat
35.0 %
Body Water
45.6 %
Bone Mass
9.1 lbs
Muscle Mass
178.3 lbs
Physique Rating
3
Visceral Fat
20
Metabolic Age
85 years
Daily Caloric Intake
4,616 C

Tir na nOg Club Run #38

No comments: