Monday, June 6, 2011

Tir na nOg Club Run #37 by ashby3 at Garmin Connect - Details

Good run really good run - I was having heavy feeling leg for the first couple of hundred yards but they got better and I ran a pretty good pace the rest of the run - if I am running faster due to the speed work I have just started then I am impressed - I do plan to continue it but I am wondering if I will continue to see such improvements I am use it will fall off at some point - I found out today I have been misspelling the name of the club - it is spelled correctly in this posts title - we had a really nice gathering after the run Jon, Emily, Meri, Micky, Cara, Ron , Susan, Jerry, Dleep among other were there -

Time: 00:48:49
Distance: 3.12 mi
Elevation Gain: 130 ft
Calories: 786 C
Avg Temperature: 89.7 °F

Tir na nOg Club Run #37

No comments: