Sunday, June 26, 2011

TeamCBC Bunlevel Beer Run 49ml

Good ride - nice day a really good time - I road with the slower 17mph A group - 25 of us - this was a really good group they road well together stayed together and the only problem we had was a chain drop - excellent ride - it did get pretty warm but this in June and Summer - Saw a lot of friends who I have not seen in a while most notable Leah was there after the ride she is nursing a broken wing but she look good and it was real nice to see her - Turtle just keeps getting better and better - she is such a pleasure to ride - I felt real good today and rode well - I have finally gotten to where I can do a 10 miles run Saturday and do a 50 mile run on Sunday - I am very pleased to have gotten to this point - blood sugar 158/78 51 sugar 85 weight down a couple of pounds - I did eat some cheese yesterday but not as much as I would have eaten about half really I had some with breakfast and will have some for ma snack/treat after dinner the I will cheese fast all next week -

Time: 02:59:42
Distance: 48.29 mi
Elevation Gain: 1,549 ft
Calories: 1,500 C
Avg Temperature: 91.2 °F

Weight
283.0 lbs
Body Fat
35.6 %
Body Water
45.3 %
Bone Mass
8.9 lbs
Muscle Mass
173.3 lbs
Physique Rating
2
Visceral Fat
20
Metabolic Age
90 years
Daily Caloric Intake
4,479 C

Team CBC Bunlevel Beer Run 49ml

My pictures are HERE

No comments: