Thursday, June 23, 2011

SlowSpokes Thursday Evening Ride

Good ride - we had a nice group - the weather looked a little iffy but turned out to be just fine - I drank a whole bottle of water during the ride - a lot for me on a short ride - I rode with the middle group and had intended to do an easy ride but I was feeling real good and just let go a bit - I do not believe I hurt myself for Saturday so I am OK - Turtle is running great - the new light and bottle cage seem to work well and look good - I also adjusted the cleat on my right peddle it felt better that calf did have some stress during the ride I guess due to the new cleat position but I still believe it is better now and my leg will adjust - nothing hurts now - no problems no pain -

Time: 02:02:35
Distance: 33.46 mi
Elevation Gain: 1,122 ft
Calories: 999 C
Avg Temperature: 87.0 °F

SlowSpokes Thursday Evening Ride

My pictures are HERE

No comments: