Thursday, June 30, 2011

SlowSpokes Thursday Evening Ride by ashby3 at Garmin Connect - Details

Good ride - I rode with the middle group again - we had a good ride - changing the angle of my GPS did make them easier to see now if I can just keep them from moving when the road is rough - the 605 did not move tonight maybe it is OK now - the one young lady in our group had a flat on the way back - interesting there was a flat in the last group also - I was able to wear my complete SlowSpokes kit tonight - it is sort of a big deal to me I have not been able to wear the jersey before - I am still cheese fasting - I am doing OK without it but I do miss it -

Time: 02:06:10
Distance: 34.34 mi
Elevation Gain: 1,214 ft
Calories: 929 C
Avg Temperature: 85.3 °F

SlowSpokes Thursday Evening Ride

My pictures are HERE

No comments: