Saturday, June 25, 2011

Galloway Run #8

Real good run - I had a good time - I really like leading these runs - it takes more effort but it is just fun for some reason - not sure why - just hope I can continue to keep up the pace and hang with the group as the distances get longer - I did well today but was diffidently a bit burnt by mile 9 the caffeine does help but it is not a cure all - no problem no pain just got wore out and did not recover as quickly after the run as I would have liked but once I did begin to recover I did so quickly and felt great - blood pressure 160/88 52 sugar 75 weight up .1 over yesterday so I am pleased with that - had cheese for the first time in 5 day this morning will have it once more later this evening - have not eaten yet except for a Quest Bar at the gathering after the run - guess that is why I am not hungry yet - it was pretty hot today and muggy - a lot of my pictures did not come out today - camera or subject movement - I need to find a better setting for it for these runs -

Time: 02:50:31
Distance: 10.21 mi
Elevation Gain: 398 ft
Calories: 2,746 C
Avg Temperature: 84.2 °F

Weight
285.1 lbs
Body Fat
32.5 %
Body Water
46.7 %
Bone Mass
9.4 lbs
Muscle Mass
183.2 lbs
Physique Rating
3
Visceral Fat
18
Metabolic Age
74 years
Daily Caloric Intake
4,726 C

Galloway Run #8

My pictures are HERE

No comments: