Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Wednesday Lunch Run by ashby3 at Garmin Connect - Details

Good run really good run - felt good and was running well - first run or anything since 275 miles cycling at CNC last weekend - I felt like I was really quick and it is the best time and pace I have had on this route - I got a bit sun burnt at CNC so I had made myself stay out of the Sun and rest - guess it has done me well - I am working on increasing my cadence when running and today's was better - no problems no pain - blood sugar 97 pressure 161/84 50 weight is up a bit again from the low after the ride but I did expect a rebound now if I can just get it to settle - it is still bellow my previous low - body fat is down again -

Time: 00:22:46
Distance: 1.52 mi
Elevation Gain: 77 ft
Calories: 343 C
Avg Temperature: 59.9 °F

Weight
275.2 lbs
Body Fat
17.2 %
Body Water
54.3 %
Bone Mass
11.0 lbs
Muscle Mass
217.0 lbs
Physique Rating
6
Visceral Fat
11
Metabolic Age
16 years
Daily Caloric Intake
6,562 C

Wednesday Lunch Run

No comments: