Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Tuesday Morning Swim

Good swim - I am improving a little and I did go a little farther today - I tried wearing the water proof HR strap and looping the 310 right over the transmitter but it still did not get any real useful data - I thought this would work but alas - durning my last two laps I found out I could do two breast strokes while exhaling - this was not difficult and really seemed to make me go faster - I tried doing three and could but this was a bit tiring - my blood pressure seems to be dropping - weight is down today - it went down today as much as it went up yesterday - blood sugar 88 pressure 145/77 51 -

Time: 00:34:02
Distance: 0.34 mi

Weight
275.0 lbs
Body Fat
16.2 %
Body Water
55.0 %
Bone Mass
11.1 lbs
Muscle Mass
219.4 lbs
Physique Rating
6
Visceral Fat
11
Metabolic Age
14 years
Daily Caloric Intake
6,640 C

Tuesday Morning Swim

No comments: