Thursday, April 28, 2011

Thursday Morning Swim by ashby3 at Garmin Connect - Details

Good swim this morning - easier getting up and getting here this morning - I still need to get to bed earlier - I was plannig on adding two laps but I was feeling good and had the time so I added four - the swimming really does give me a workout with out feeling like it does until later - i do want to try to find some way to record my heart rate while doing it if I can - no problems I did have a little pain the the right elbow and shoulder but I think it is just because they are not use to me doing this - they did not hurt after the swim - blood sugar 97 pressure 145/77 50 - weight down a bit

Time: 00:54:52
Distance: 0.45 mi
Calories: 350 C

Weight
276.0 lbs
Body Fat
18.1 %
Body Water
53.8 %
Bone Mass
10.9 lbs
Muscle Mass
215.1 lbs
Physique Rating
6
Visceral Fat
12
Metabolic Age
19 years
Daily Caloric Intake
6,505 C

Thursday Morning Swim

No comments: