Thursday, April 21, 2011

Slow Spokes Thursday Evening Ride

Good ride we had a nice crowd tonight - I have not been having a good day - problems at work and I did not feel well this morning so I did not swim before work and it was rainy at lunch time so no lunch run - I was looking forward to this ride - the trike preformed well - I got mad because the group dropped me and the changed to route - I was out of sight when they turned - I really do not mind being off the back - I am still 272 pounds and even though I try I just cannot keep up with the group - I like the challenge of trying to but I am not able to do so - what upset me was them not pausing at the turn until I could see that they turned - Oh well I will get over it - I still had a good ride - no problems no pain - blood sugar 100 pressure 162/84 56 - weight up a bit

Time: 01:49:52
Distance: 30.29 mi
Elevation Gain: 1,086 ft
Calories: 885 C
Avg Temperature: 67.1 °F

Weight
274.6 lbs
Body Fat
20.0 %
Body Water
52.7 %
Bone Mass
10.6 lbs
Muscle Mass
209.1 lbs
Physique Rating
6
Visceral Fat
12
Metabolic Age
25 years
Daily Caloric Intake
6,314 C

Slow Spokes Thursday Evening Ride

No comments: