Friday, April 22, 2011

Good Friday Run

Not sure I would call this a good run but it was a run - I decided to do my 'long' run today because to the Galloway Kick Off Saturday and I was off today - I decided to do it at the gym because the weather was suppose to be bad - I found it unpleasant but better than not running also I could watch a movie while running - I wen through three treadmills the first two just stopped while I was using them - I ran the first 4 miles straight the last 2.5 with a 4 minute run 1 minute walk - set the grade to 1 because I have heard that makes it more like running outside - I had planned to do 8 miles but I did not eat anything before running and I got hungry while running and I had no water with me - next time I will plan better - no pain no problems just boredom - blood sugar 88 pressure 167/84 56 - weight down today -

Time: 01:34:32
Distance: 6.53 mi
Calories: 1,284 C

Weight
271.7 lbs
Body Fat
20.2 %
Body Water
52.5 %
Bone Mass
10.5 lbs
Muscle Mass
206.3 lbs
Physique Rating
6
Visceral Fat
12
Metabolic Age
27 years
Daily Caloric Intake
6,218 C

Good Friday Run

No comments: