Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Wednesday Lunch Run

Nice run - slower than I would like but I did do legs at the gym this morning so slower runs on Wednesday are expect by me now and heavy tired legs on Wednesday may mean I am giving my legs a good workout - no pain no problems - also I really did not feel like running but I got myself out there and I am glad I did - first run I have done in many months with out KT tape on - Jessica took it off to work on me so I just decided to try a run with out it - OK so far - I have gone back and corrected all my spread sheet and I have been eating a lot more calories than I thought I had - I know calories do not count but if I am able to reduce what I eat and still not be hungry then maybe I will lose some fat - the last week of posts on the blog have been corrected - I must admit I an surprised how much less I can eat and not be hungry - so much of my eating it habit - I am use to eating a certain amount so I feel I need that much - I am working hard on retraining my head about not eating just because I fell like I should or want to - the question is am I hungry or do I just want to eat?

Time: 00:21:10
Distance: 1.25 mi
Elevation Gain: 58 ft
Calories: 298 C
Avg Temperature: 48.5 °F

Wednesday Lunch Run

No comments: