Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Tuesday Morning Run

Good run - felt real good - I did not push the pace but felt like I was running well and easily - no pain no problems - I tried to nap yesterday evening but I am not sure I did - I did rest all evening - I am feeling much better today and my heart rate was 49 when waking this morning - I know I was planning to only run one mile loops this week but I did nothing yesterday and just did the 1.5 loop - I will try to be better - I really am feeling better and since the only problem I had yesterday was feeling very tired I assume I just did too much last weekend - blood sugar was 90 pressure 175/84 49 - weight was up a bit which is annoying - I did forget to take my meds yesterday morning so may be that is the cause of some of it -

Time: 00:25:04
Distance: 1.52 mi
Elevation Gain: 76 ft
Calories: 334 C
Avg Temperature: 42.3 °F

Weight
290.3 lbs
Body Fat
23.6 %
Body Water
51.3 %
Bone Mass
10.7 lbs
Muscle Mass
211.2 lbs
Physique Rating
3
Visceral Fat
15
Metabolic Age
35 years
Daily Caloric Intake
6,435 C

Tuesday Morning Run

No comments: