Monday, March 7, 2011

Monday Arms, Upper Body and Core Workout

Good workout - I have changed my workout to adopt the Slow Burn concept - at least as well as I understand it - I did the same routines but only did one set of each adding 20 to 30 pounds to what I was doing with each routine then did the exercise to failure aiming to do between 8 and 12 repts. - this does save time and my arms are tired even more so than my original workout so maybe there is something to this - I did one set to failure of Cable Pull-ins, Cable Flies, Pull-ups, Pull-down, Dumbbell Presses, Curls, Shrugs, Butterflies and Seated Triceps Extensions also one set of 100 Ab Crunches and Back Extensions - Friday I may try to add a routine or to since it looks like I will have the time - the workout was good but I am not - my weight it up AGAIN - I am eating right - I am logging everything I eat and everything I do so why does my weight GO UP - something is going on my blood sugar has been going up also - this is so annoying every time I think I have it working something changes - blood sugar 110 pressure 157/75 52 - weight up again body fay down a bit - pain it the middle of the right quad is still there and hurt a lot on the back extension machine today - it feel like my side felt when I had Shingles - I really hope that it not what it is -

Time: 00:51:00
Distance: 0.60 mi
Elevation Gain: 0 ft
Calories: 433 C

Weight
290.5 lbs
Body Fat
19.7 %
Body Water
53.2 %
Bone Mass
11.3 lbs
Muscle Mass
222.2 lbs
Physique Rating
6
Visceral Fat
13
Metabolic Age
22 years
Daily Caloric Intake
6,782 C

Monday Arms, Upper Body and Core Workout

No comments: