Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Wednesday Lunch Run by ashby3 at Garmin Connect - Details

Good run - my knee still hurts but not when I al run or walking for that matter but I am still watching it it does have a real sore spot - I found a KT Tape video for what they call Medial Knee Pain and the spot they indicated was the spot were my knee is hurting - I have put it on my knee and it seems to be helping a little - time will tell - I am beginning to look broken I have so much tape on me holding me together but if it works I just do not care - I was running slow - I felt fine and wanted to run faster but my legs were tired and I expected them to be so after this mornings workout - no pain no problems - really nice out today but it was cool -

Time: 00:25:35
Distance: 1.51 mi
Elevation Gain: 69 ft
Calories: 302 C
Avg Temperature: 33.3 °F

Wednesday Lunch Run

No comments: