Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Tuesday Morning Run

Not a great run but not too bad - just a bit tired I guess - I was OK but not as good as I have been feeling - maybe it was from running 6 miles in three different runs Monday and running all of it not walking - if I do not feel better I will rest instead of doing my Lunch run - no pain no problems but not much power - I usually do not eat until after my morning run so I do not see how it might be the fast - my blood sugar was 75 this morning which is my lowest yet maybe that is part of it - my weight is also a new low - it is so gray outside - I need to see the Sun -

Time: 00:25:30
Distance: 1.51 mi
Elevation Gain: 78 ft
Calories: 272 C
Avg Temperature: 33.7 °F

Weight
304.7 lbs
Body Fat
24.4 %
Body Water
51.2 %
Bone Mass
11.1 lbs
Muscle Mass
219.3 lbs
Physique Rating
3
Visceral Fat
15
Metabolic Age
36 years
Daily Caloric Intake
6,742 C

Tuesday Morning Run

No comments: