Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Tuesday Lunch Run

Good run at a good pace but heavy legs today the hills were hard today - Forerunner seems to be working correctly but the GPS took it time getting a fix but since I have my foot pod the run should be OK - I have reduced the amount of food I am eating - Yesterday I lifted, ran 1.5 miles and 3.1 miles and only ate 8 grams of carbs, 79.4 grams of protein and 137.8 grams of fat for a total of 1598.8 calories - I am eating twice a day at about 10AM and 4PM with a snack at 8:30PM - I am trying to eat just enough to not be hungry - if my weight lose from yesterday was cause by this reduction then it is working - today so far I have had 5 grams of carbs, 31.6g of protein and 56.4 g of fat for 654 calories - I have eaten once so far and I have done two runs for 3.2 miles - no problems no pain - I beleive I can keep eating this way for quite a while if it works - I am hopeful -

Time: 00:24:51
Distance: 1.67 mi
Elevation Gain: 41 ft
Calories: 398 C
Avg Temperature: 52.3 °F

Tuesday Lunch Run

No comments: