Monday, February 14, 2011

Tir ra nOg Run #28

Good run - was feeling a bit tired at first but got to feeling better - thought I was running slow but I was trying to push the pace - this is the fasted 5K I have run a sub 50 minute pace - no problems no pain - I really was running well - the hills were pretty tough tonight - Was real nice to be able to run it shorts and a T - was also real nice to sit outside after the run and visit with Bert, Meri, Jon and Emily - was really neat hearing about Jon and Meri's marathon - Jon brought his medal - I ts was very nice - I really enjoyed see it - Jon had these really nice arm band that flash - I would like to get some of those - Bert gave me a bottle of special Cinnamon - thanks Bert - we also saw and talked to Wayne from Slow Spokes - A really good run a really nice night -

Time: 00:49:44
Distance: 3.10 mi
Elevation Gain: 136 ft
Calories: 685 C
Avg Temperature: 64.4 °F

Tir ra nOg Run #28

No comments: