Sunday, February 20, 2011

Team CBC Ride

What a great day - breakfast with Dad - LOTRO while waiting for time for the ride then the ride - beautiful day, great friends and my new Catrike Expedition ICE - this was the first open road ride I have done on my new trike - I have ridden her around the house a couple of time mostly just test her and myself on her - this trike is just in a different league from my Tour - I am completely comfortable sitting on her for the whole ride - I can take corners much much faster and sharper while feeling a lot safer - this trike just feels stuck to the road when cornering and she just feels more sable all the time at speed - I never touched my brakes on any of the down hills on this ride and I hit 38.1 mph on one down hill - not my fasted down hill I had to Tour up to 44.6 mph once by accident and I almost had an accident due to that - needless to say I am very pleased with my new Turtle - I had no circulation problems and no leg or foot pain on this my longest ride to date - wonderful - blood sugar was 90 - which is great considering all the carbs I had yesterday during the running clinic - blood pressure 153/77 49 - also my weight is down again - a really good day and weekend -

Time: 02:43:57
Distance: 46.18 mi
Elevation Gain: 1,487 ft
Calories: 1,302 C
Avg Temperature: 66.3 °F

Weight
300.0 lbs
Body Fat
24.3 %
Body Water
51.1 %
Bone Mass
11.0 lbs
Muscle Mass
216.2 lbs
Physique Rating
3
Visceral Fat
15
Metabolic Age
36 years
Daily Caloric Intake
6,627 C

Team CBC Ride

My pictures are HERE

No comments: