Friday, February 25, 2011

Friday Arms. Upper Body & Core Workout

Good workout - I was feeling a bit tired but not bad - good day to be in the gym, rainy outside - I added weight to two routines also added Seated Triceps Extensions today - so today I did three sets of 10 of Cable Pull-ins, Cable Flies, Pull-ups, Pull-down, Dumbbell Presses, Curls, Shrugs, Butterflies and Seated Triceps Extensions also one set of 100 Ab Crunches and Back Extensions - my Core routines are really hard right now and I have not increased the weight is a while - not sure what is up with that - I introduced myself to two other regulars at the gym this morning, Pete and Annice - I am just trying to get to know some of the regulars so we can say hello in the mornings - blood sugar 85 pressure 149/77 56 this morning - weight up to 300 pounds again today - why why why wont it keep going down I only ate 7 grams of carbs and 1244 calories and I ran 3 miles - I just do not understand this -

Time: 01:10:19
Distance: 0.55 mi
Elevation Gain: 0 ft
Calories: 703 C

Weight
300.0 lbs
Body Fat
26.0 %
Body Water
50.4 %
Bone Mass
10.7 lbs
Muscle Mass
211.4 lbs
Physique Rating
3
Visceral Fat
16
Metabolic Age
43 years
Daily Caloric Intake
6,475 C

Friday Arms. Upper Body & Core Workout

No comments: