Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Wednesday Morning Run

Good run - was not feeling to good when I started - feeling much better now - I was not feeling well last night after I ate after the fast so I did not go to the gym after work - the heel is not hurting so maybe to healing time was worthy it - this run has the most consistent splits I can remember 38 seconds difference between all of them - I am not sure that fast caused me the problem and I will try it again in a week or two - no pain no problems today - it was drizzling today - my blood sugar was 100 this morning - weight data below -

Time: 00:24:51
Distance: 1.50 mi
Elevation Gain: 70 ft
Calories: 310 C
Avg Temperature: 37.8 °F

Weight
306.1 lbs
Body Fat
28.9 %
Body Water
49.5 %
Bone Mass
10.5 lbs
Muscle Mass
207.2 lbs
Physique Rating
3
Visceral Fat
18
Metabolic Age
54 years
Daily Caloric Intake
6,370 C

Wednesday Morning Run

No comments: