Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Wednesday Morning Run

Good run - real good run - I was afraid of the ice that might be on the sidewalk so I went to Rex Wellness in Garner my gym and it was closed - I was really upset - there was just no reason for them to be closed this morning - anyway I was able to get to work early enough to run and found some ice but almost none - It was cold out this morning and there was some wind which made it feel even colder at least the sky was clear - I felt good and was running well - maybe the extra day off yesterday due to the weather helped - I was not pushing the pace but my time was good - Blood sugar was 126 yesterday but it was 119 today higher than I would like but not too bad so far - on more run Thursday morning before Charleston - I am looking forward to the trip and the run - weight data below -

Time: 00:24:54
Distance: 1.51 mi
Elevation Gain: 73 ft
Calories: 301 C
Avg Temperature: 25.5 °F

Weight
312.4 lbs
Body Fat
24.9 %
Body Water
51.1 %
Bone Mass
11.3 lbs
Muscle Mass
223.3 lbs
Physique Rating
3
Visceral Fat
16
Metabolic Age
36 years
Daily Caloric Intake
6,899 C

Wednesday Morning Run

No comments: