Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Wednesday Morning Run

Good run - I did not feel the best when I started but I was fine by the end of the run - no pain n problems - not looking forward to tapering next week but at least I am only doing it for one week - also only planning on 6 miles on my Saturday long run - Monday I will only run Tir ra nOg 5K - Tuesday two 1 miles runs - Wednesday one 1 mile run - Thursday one 1 miles easy run - Friday drive to Charleston with so walking breaks while driving there - got a notice that my scale should be delivered Thursday - my weight this morning was 290.0 pounds blood sugar was 106 but I only slept 6.5 hours last night - maybe that is way I was not feeling great at the start of the run - I have found some Asics Kensei 3s online for $149.95 no shipping - a lot of money but I really want to try them and the Nimbus 12s have 175 miles on the and my Nimbus 11s have 214 miles on them so I will need something new soon -

Time: 00:22:06
Distance: 1.25 mi
Elevation Gain: 49 ft
Calories: 223 C
Avg Temperature: 26.7 °F

Wednesday Morning Run

No comments: