Monday, January 31, 2011

Tir ra nOg Run #27

Well good run and A first for me - I have two firsts today - I ran 1.5 miles with out walking and now 3 miles or 5K without walking - I did have to stop twice for traffic for 7 to 12 seconds each - other than that I ran the whole run - I did OK - I was not sure I could do it but I did well I was hurting a little at the top of the second hill and a bit for the last half mile - I do not think I have ever run anything this quickly - I will be interested to see how I feel Tuesday morning I will keep doing my long runs with the Galloway method but some of my short runs will be straight runs - no pain no problems - I really want to be faster I just do not want to hurt myself - I am doing a fast tomorrow - Bert showed up after the run was great to see him, Meri, Jon and Emily - I also saw Susan but just got to say hello -

Time: 00:48:03
Distance: 3.14 mi
Elevation Gain: 130 ft
Calories: 694 C
Avg Temperature: 39.4 °F

Tir ra nOg Run #27

No comments: