Monday, January 24, 2011

Tir ra nOg Run #26 - 100th run for the group

Real good run - felt good and ran well - tiny bit of pain in that left heel - no other pain or problems - I thought it would be colder it was pretty nice out and had a good bit of light for more of my run - this may be my fastest time at this distance - saw Jon, Emily, Meri, Dileep, Windy, Susan and Cara among others - great group lots of fun - we were talking about the Hatfield & McCoy Run coming up in June - I will be doing the half - I am planning of doing and internment fast for 16 hours Tuesday morning - I did one last Monday - I am not sure how much good it will do for me so I am trying it out to see -

Time: 00:52:27
Distance: 3.10 mi
Elevation Gain: 118 ft
Calories: 654 C
Avg Temperature: 34.6 °F

Tir ra nOg Run #26 - 100th run for the group

No comments: