Thursday, January 20, 2011

Thursday Morning Run

Good run - I gave myself permission to run slower and it did make the run better - I did not not make any effort to run slower I just ran and did not try to go fast - I do not check my Forerunner much these days but I do run one minute walks and four minute runs on my own runs so shortly after running any route for a while I learn where I will start run intervals and gauge my pace on where I start them - today I was short of the normal starting points so I knew I was going slower - no pain no problems - I stayed up too late last night - I have been trying to get to bed for 11PM and was up until 1:10AM - I was playing LOTRO and was in a group with my Kin - I do so like playing in groups but my running and health are important so I need to stop doing that - I am glad I was able to get up and run this morning - my weight is up again - I just do not understand - blood sugar 104 weight data below -

Time: 00:26:47
Distance: 1.50 mi
Elevation Gain: 71 ft
Calories: 265 C
Avg Temperature: 28.2 °F

Weight
311.1 lbs
Body Fat
19.2 %
Body Water
53.9 %
Bone Mass
12.1 lbs
Muscle Mass
239.2 lbs
Physique Rating
6
Visceral Fat
13
Metabolic Age
17 years
Daily Caloric Intake
7,413 C

Thursday Morning Run

No comments: