Monday, January 31, 2011

Monday Morning Run

Good run - different run - a running friend of mine told me I might want to try to not doing the run walk method on my shorter runs to challenge myself and to be honest these runs were getting easy so the idea was interesting - I had never thought about not running the Galloway method - it was just how I ran and after thinking about it I wanted to see if I could run 1.5 miles with out stopping - I did it and I felt OK and my times were pretty good for me - I will not do all my short runs like this but will likely do more and more of them this way - no problems not pain - Blood sugar was 104 this morning - not sure if I will have weight data today the website would not display it after the system said it had been transmuted - the scale said I weighted 307 something this morning - again it is going up What the Hell it going on - Why is not going down?

Time: 00:23:59
Distance: 1.52 mi
Elevation Gain: 105 ft
Calories: 308 C
Avg Temperature: 38.7 °F


Monday Morning Run

No comments: