Monday, January 10, 2011

Monday Morning Ru

Good run Real good Run - I now I know I was not suppose run this morning but I just really wanted to run and with the weather we may get today meaning I may not run tonight I just ran - I was not suppose to run mid-day today anyway and with the Doctor appointment at noon I would not be running any way - I felt really good and was running well - I had a few little twinges in that left Peroneus Longus again nothing major but I guess it is still something to watch otherwise no problems - I was not trying to push the pace but got a good time anyway and this is the longest morning run I have done - I am looking forward to Charleston I am a little apprehensive also I wonder if I should be spending the money to do theses races where I stay in a hotel - well the race is paid for and I am sharing a room and will take most of my food so I should just try to enjoy myself like I did at the OBX trip - I had a rough weekend because of this appointment today with my doctor to discuss my test results - why did they have to call me Friday evening and only tell he needs to see me - was that the idea so I would worry all weekend? - well just a few more hours to wait - this really is annoying - I have not felt this well in many years it is just making me nuts - my weight and other data will be below my blood sugar was 108 this morning -

Time: 00:25:15
Distance: 1.52 mi
Elevation Gain: 76 ft
Calories: 297 C
Avg Temperature: 27.8 °F

Weight
312.1 lbs
Body Fat
27.3 %
Body Water
50.1 %
Bone Mass
11.0 lbs
Muscle Mass
215.8 lbs
Physique Rating
3
Visceral Fat
17
Metabolic Age
46 years
Daily Caloric Intake
6,659 C

Monday Morning Run

1 comment:

Lesley Looper said...

Hope your appointment went okay!

George and I are rooting for you this weekend, and can't wait to hear all about Charleston!