Monday, January 24, 2011

Monday Lunch Run

Wow - great run - I am beginning to believe in this resting stuff - I really did not feel like running this morning so I did not and rested - by 11AM my knees were also not hurting and they only hurt when I rise from a chair - my heel was no longer hurting and I really felt like running - I did run well and real fast for me - it would have been a tiny bit faster if it were not for some traffic - foot pod was not working looks like I have it working now - I would have liked to has seem my cadence - I have been trying to speed up my walking pace when running and when just walking around - I do love my daily runs but I think I am going to go back to going to the gym On Wednesday and Friday morning and doing some core work - I normally do not run on Fridays so I will just be missing one run - blood sugar was 99 this morning - weight data is below -

Time: 00:23:49
Distance: 1.62 mi
Elevation Gain: 126 ft
Calories: 314 C
Avg Temperature: 28.3 °F

Weight
307.5 lbs
Body Fat
25.8 %
Body Water
50.7 %
Bone Mass
11.0 lbs
Muscle Mass
217.2 lbs
Physique Rating
3
Visceral Fat
16
Metabolic Age
41 years
Daily Caloric Intake
6,687 C

Monday Lunch Run

No comments: