Saturday, January 8, 2011

Charleston Half tapering long run

Real good run felt good was not cold but also not warm - weather was real nice some clouds some sunshine - along about 1.5 miles it started to SNOW - it was so cool and interesting - it was not sticking, ground to warm but it was just so much fun running in it ans seeing it while we were running - it lasted for about half the run - great run with Bert we ran together for about half the run there was lady with us but I have forgotten her name - sorry - also along for the run were Jon and Emily, Meri and Linda Wilson - I was running great and feeling well no pain no problems - looking forward to Charleston - new scale seems to be working well - my weight is going down but body fat is going up - not sure what that is about - forgot to do blood sugar this morning - my doc called me Friday afternoon and wanted to see me Monday to discus my test results - they would not tell me more and I am finding this very annoying - I really wanted just real good results from those test - I am feeling very well - best I have for years and I wanted those test to confirm the way I am feeling - this has me upset but all I can do is just wait for noon Monday - I will be putting the scale data after this post - We had a really fun gathering after the run - we talked about the run and snow and Charleston - Fun Fun Fun -

Time: 01:44:24
Distance: 6.06 mi
Elevation Gain: 220 ft
Calories: 1,066 C
Avg Temperature: 38.7 °F

Weight
310.9 lbs
Body Fat
24.2 %
Body Water
51.4 %
Bone Mass
11.4 lbs
Muscle Mass
224.2 lbs
Physique Rating
3
Visceral Fat
16
Metabolic Age
34 years
Daily Caloric Intake
6,922 C

Charleston Half tapering long run

My pictures are HERE

No comments: