Sunday, January 16, 2011

Charleston Half Marathon

Good run - I PRed 13.1 miles in 3:54:22 - you may notice the running time for this run is 4:33:15 - did you also notice the length of my half marathon was 15.22 miles - Bert my running partner got lost - race people shut down the course before we and a number of other back of the pack runs got through the areas and they removed everything so at one point we had no way to know where to go - after running 2 extra miles we got back on the route and did finish - so my PR is from when my Garmin said I had run 13.1 miles - I will write more about the problems with this race in my blog later - I was running very well and felt great - generally I enjoyed the race - it just could have been so much better - no problems no pain the bottoms of my feet hurt after the run but are already healing - i am pleased with how I ran today - Blood sugar before the run was 94 and a few hours after the run and eating some carbs to restore myself was 112 - I a pleased with these numbers - weight data below -

Time: 04:33:15
Distance: 15.22 mi
Elevation Gain: 1,002 ft
Calories: 2,762 C
Avg Temperature: 41.3 °F

Weight
311.1 lbs
Body Fat
23.9 %
Body Water
51.5 %
Bone Mass
11.4 lbs
Muscle Mass
225.2 lbs
Physique Rating
3
Visceral Fat
15
Metabolic Age
33 years
Daily Caloric Intake
6,953 C

Charleston Half Marathon

My pictures are HERE