Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Tuesday Lunch Run

Nice to get a run in - only one mile today but better than none - I took Monday off as well as Sunday to recover also is was still very icy out there I do not mind the cold much but I am afraid of running on ice - also my left foot was still a little sore after the long run Saturday - good run today except for having to doge so much ice - I ran on the road some because the sidewalks were just not runnable - I felt very good no pain no problems - I did not feel as peppy as I thought I would maybe today's off is too much - in spite of the ice I ran a pretty good pace - my weight was 298.2 pounds this morning blood sugar was 114 and I slept 6.5 hours last night - 114 is a bit high for my BS but I have not taken any insulin since Saturday - I am just eating no carbs - if I can just get to go down a bit more but I think 114 is OK for now -

Time: 00:18:44
Distance: 1.12 mi
Elevation Gain: 37 ft
Calories: 203 C
Avg Temperature: 30.6 °F

Tuesday Lunch Run

No comments: