Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Tuesday Lunch Run

OK well I made it out there - Good run but still cold - I did not make it out this morning 18.2 at my home at 6:30AM - I know 21 is not much warmer but the Sun was fully up and it just seemed easier to get out there - this will likely be my only run for the day so I really tried to push hard - I was thinking and saying faster, faster, faster the whole run and this is my faster time and best pace yet on this run - I was trying to increase my cadence and lengthen my stride to the rear - seemed like I was doing both - no pain no problems - I may try to run after work at home but ti is going to be cold and almost dark also I am pretty tired after this effort so we will just see - weight was 295.4 pounds and blood sugar was 88 - I slept 8 hours last night -

Time: 00:16:52
Distance: 1.14 mi
Elevation Gain: 36 ft
Calories: 199 C
Avg Temperature: 20.8 °F

Tuesday Lunch Run

No comments: